Business and Technology Experts
Business Development and Operations
Optimizing Productivity and Stakeholder Experience
Our Specialization ...
- Business transformation for nonprofits
- Vendor neutrality* approach to solution integration
- Change management
- Analytics and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Financial management and accounting
Hands-on Strategy, Migration and Training
- Showcase emerging and affordable products
- Train key personnel in technology adoption
- Increase market share and productivity
- Migration and customization tasks
- Integrate with current digital solutions
On your Budget and Schedule
- Mobilization to achieve strategic goals
- Collaborative support for employees and BoD
- Champion for DIY or 'do it for me' scenarios
- Ongoing or occasional support agreements
- Convenient 'pay-as-you-go' plans
Programs and Packages
These executive coaching sessions are designed for individuals or leadership boards and can involve exploration of digital tools that support decision-making, mobile interactions, appointment setting, sharing documents and digital channels for dialogue and presentations.
One-on-one support for exploring software capabilities that can be showcased within 'Test and Learn' scenarios or using our FREE* ‘self-service’ transformation platform. Support for organizational processes can be applied to client/member engagement, decision making, event and project management, and e-learning and more. Learn more here!
Helping Leaders Succeed in a Digitized Workplace
Building on 30+ Years Experience
Built an innovative $MM collaborative infrastructure/digital portal, supporting Canadian non-profit organizations • Instrumental in early development of Contact North, Ontario’s Distance Education & Training Network • Seeded the community database for Niagara 211 Community Information System • Provided leadership to implement a $MM communications strategy to engage Alberta communities • Over 50 back-office solutions for corporate, non-profit and government clients • Installed a Client Relationship Management (CRM) solution for the HNHB LHIN • Supported activation of the first online portal for the Lifestyle Information Network • Created a Digital Research Centre showcasing Personal, Social, Economic, Environmental CSR • Partnered with Bell Canada for an innovative Public Communications Portal.
Previously completed work for:
Business Development Canada (BDC), AlphaPlus, Inniskillin Wines, HRDC, Public Health Agency of Canada, Industry Canada, Practica Learning, Leisure Information Network, PRO, CD Halton, Ontario Ministry of Education, Ontario Ministry of Attorney General, Association of Canadian Community Colleges, MacEwan University, Cities of Burlington, St. Catharines and London.