☕ ACHIEVE WORK-LIFE BALANCE
🧰 Personal, Lifestyle and Digital Strategies
Find out what you need to know to tackle your productivity.
⚡Business software is/can be included in all programs
- Improved physical and mental health
- Better well-being
- The energy to do more
- More time for friends, vacations and social activities
- Saved hours watching YouTube videos
- More time for children and grand-children
- Achieve Business Goals Quicker
- Collaborate with work teams remotely
- Use mobile devices to run your business
Explore convenient and effective ways to:
• USE MOBILE DEVICES to run your business
• PLAN for Scaling/Starting a Business
• ENGAGE Partners, Boards and Committees
• OPTIMIZE Operations for higher performance
• OBTAIN Intelligence for Informed Decision-Making
• ADOPT a Digital Strategy
• SELECT and ADOPT Business Software
• MANAGE Clients/Customers/Stakeholders more effectively
• SYSTEMATIZE project management tasks, calendars and contacts
• OPERATIONALIZE E-Commerce Opportunities
Cultivating a Collaborative Culture
Mobilizing the capacity of organizations to work collaboratively and engage stakeholders if appropriate. A collaborative culture nurtures innovative solutions for complex challenges and transformative change that impacts an organization's key economic, social and environmental performance outcomes.
Creating a Collaborative Project, Program or Service Ecosystem (PMO)
Implementation of an agile, responsive, collaborative, project ecosystem that prioritizes (1) budget, (2) schedule and (3) with verifiable scope. A PMO can help in managing successful, meaningful collaborative project(s) as a foundation for trusted relationships and networks that is essential for performance improvements.
Strategies for Systems Collaboration
Digital platform included.
- Compose a Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Identify, engage and manage stakeholders
- Assemble digital tools for collecting stakeholder intelligence
- Prioritize client/customer/patient requirements
- Showcase data for program, project, service decisions.
Data Storytelling platform included.
• Measure program/project benefits against costs (Cost-benefit analysis)
• Determine time required to recover investment (Payback period)
• Percent of return on a program/project investment (ROI)
• Estimate today’s cash-value and for future years (NVP)
• Annual returns on a program/project investment (IRR)
Digital platform included.
- Identify and pursue strategic partners
- Prioritize new project/program ideas
- Shape the scope for priority projects
- Integrate processes for ongoing stakeholder engagement
- Provide strategies for cross-sectoral partnerships
Building on 30+ Years Experience
Previously completed assignments for:
Bell Canada • Sonova AG • Inniskillin Wines • Sun Life • Practica Learning • Landscape Ontario • HNHB LHIN • Business Development Canada (BDC) • AlphaPlus • ARPA • HRDC • Public Health Agency of Canada • Industry Canada • Lifestyle Information Network (LIN) • CPRA - Benefits Hub • CD Halton • Ontario Ministry of Education • Ontario Ministry of Attorney General • Association of Canadian Community Colleges • MacEwan University • Burlington • St. Catharines • London • Contact North, Ontario’s Distance Education & Training Network • Niagara 211 Community Information System • Niagara College • Brock University • BC Electrical Association
Share to your favourite network...