☕ WORK-LIFE BALANCE STRATEGIES
🧰 ORGANIZATIONAL TACTICS
- Employee Experiences
- Work-Life Integration Solutions
- Social and Sports Opportunities
- Wellness Support
- Attracting New Recruits
- Employee Retention Platform
- Customizing Benefit Packages
- Candidate Experiences
- Lifestyle Values Determination
- Productivity Plans
- Work Integration Strategies
- Mobile Contacts and Calendars
- Coach-the-Coaches Program
- Communication Skills
- Collaboration Software
- Work-Life Balance Strategic Teams
- Personal Solution Providing
- Scheduling Support
- Home Organization Planning
- Personal Shopping, Gifting Ideas
- Travel, Entertainment and Experience
- Home Maintenance, Housekeeping
- Meal Planning, Caterers
- Stylists, Personal Care
- Realtors, Relocation
Attract and Retain More Employees
Work-Life Balance Statistics
- 47% state work-life balance is biggest challenge since COVID
- 68% of employers are dealing with poor morale issues
- 46% have challenges maintaining productivity
- 52% say current work-life does not allow for preparing/eating meals at home
- Short-term imbalance has led to 41% more employee turn-over
- 2 out of 5 Canadians say work poses a strain on relationships
- 50% of Canadians work more than 39 hours per week
- 1 out of 3 miss life events due to work obligations
Tackle your productivity!
Action High-Priority Activities
Apply self-leadership strategies to squeeze more time from your day. Enjoy the activities you value most.
Blend Work & Leisure Pursuits
Use your mobile device as a command centre to participate in and manage work and family activities.
Empower Others to Collaborate
Apply emotional intelligence to manage projects, assign tasks and empower people to take action.
Includes: Lifestyle Concierge Services
Imagine, immediate relief of busy work allowing you to apply proactive strategies.
Relax, while we catch you up on home tasks, eliminating your backlog with strategic organization and scheduling of Travel, Home Management, Research, Scheduling, Personal Care, Entertainment/Tickets, Health/Wellness, Gift Shopping, Meals, Dinner Reservations. Our program provides weekly assistance for up to 4 hours/week.
"I was first introduced to Dianne when she was presenting a talk on solutions for entrepreneurs. Her coaching style is so authentic, she takes you on a journey to arrive at a place that leaves you both satisfied and ready to take action. She is passionate about working collaboratively and does not shy away from acquiring the best ways to make it happen. I'm very happy I had the chance to work with Dianne.."
— Nadira Cavers, Manager (Elastic Path)
— Steffi Black, Steffi Black Coaching and Training
"Dianne is very insightful, creative, practical, effective and decisive at business and technology planning and execution. I found her insights invaluable for evolving our business concepts into tangible and implementable tasks and functions. If you need someone to help you make your great ideas real, seriously consider engaging Dianne."
— Alex Todd, Former CTO (PRESTO, Div of Metrolynx)
"Just finished dinner, great recommendation. Thank you so much Melissa, for getting us a great table and for treating us to a wonderful dessert!! That was really thoughtful!"
Share this page!
- Improved physical and mental health
- Better well-being
- The energy to do more
- More time for friends, vacations and social activities
- Saved hours watching YouTube videos
- More time for children and grand-children
- Achieve Business Goals Quicker
- Collaborate with work teams remotely
- Use mobile devices to run your business
Explore convenient and effective ways to:
• USE MOBILE DEVICES to run your business
• PLAN for Scaling/Starting a Business
• ENGAGE Partners, Boards and Committees
• OPTIMIZE Operations for higher performance
• OBTAIN Intelligence for Informed Decision-Making
• ADOPT a Digital Strategy
• SELECT and ADOPT Business Software
• MANAGE Clients/Customers/Stakeholders more effectively
• SYSTEMATIZE project management tasks, calendars and contacts
• OPERATIONALIZE E-Commerce Opportunities